Friday, April 18, 2008

So much new...


Lets see...


I painted a room....




A new baby was born! Ella Marie, April 13 6lbs, 10oz.




I bought a new tv for my car....best investment I ever made!





I also bought a membership to Liberty Science Center...so we went.



Then we went to the Franklin Institute.




And I got flowers.

We learned how to make pizza, had some for lunch and went home and made more for dinner!






We went to a class to make cookie bouquets!



I made two cakes...one for our play...





and one for a 7 year old girl....
This one was a big hit with all the girls...and boys, truth be told!





Oh yeah, and the boys found the dress up clothes!






Which really makes all the other pictures useless!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

pamajama said...

OMG - these are the most fantastic pictures. I think you should have them blown up life size! Love the puppy cake, plus everything else:)

That baby is beautiful. What long, delicate arms!

Crazy Mixed Up Momma said...

I LOVE that you posted your very masculine boys in there dress up clothes!!! I have Jake on video somewhere at this age dolled up singing broadway with his cousin.

OK unless I missed something I do not think it was you, so who had a baby?