Saturday, November 1, 2008

Posted by Picasa



These past few weeks have been very difficult with Johnley. Well really, the past few months. Well really, this past year! But lately its been harder than usual. I'm not sure why. I'm not sure if we are just tired of it, or if it is actually getting worse or what. But if we think it is harder on us, it is even harder for Johnley. He is struggling so much now to figure out his place. He has also been very sad lately. He will just burst into tears and come running for a hug. He said the other day he was going to go back to Haiti when he grows up. I can't even imagine what he is going through. Maybe its time to read some of those books about children grieving.


My very wise friend Pam has pointed out to me that each of my children need some time alone with me. And she is right. I need to start taking them out seperately and spend some time with them alone. That would probably do wonders for both Johnley and Sammy, but especially Johnley.

1 comment:

pamajama said...

God, I love that picture. Drop either of the boys with me, whenever. I don't say that lightly. But I am positive I could take them on one at a time:) It's a little scary, seeing my name in your blog . . .