Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

New Years Resolution. I love them. I make about 20 and I'm good for about two days. But I always believe this time will be different. Of course I do this every Monday about dieting and every Sept. about school work. I never learn! Anyway, this year I resolve to blog all the time, to write down any random things the kids do. I am going to start eating healthier and feeding my kids healthier. More salads and homemade soups. I HAVE to start exercising, walking and yoga, preferably. I am going to start being more present with the kids. Play games, teach letters and numbers and history and such. More outside time. These are all good resolutions, right! And I'm sure I can do it all this time!

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure, I didn't label them, but they are pretty self-explanatory.



















Posted by Picasa




















3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh Geez- I may not be as photogenic as I thought I was. The mirror looks awesome and I love that pic of C with the mouthful! All the pics are great- looks like a great time was had by all.

Aimee said...

That is definetly not one of your best, I swear I didn't do that on purpose, and you are very photogenic, no worries. What gets me is the way I am looking at Sammy in the one above it. Goes right along with what we've been talking about!

pamajama said...

So many great pictures . . . Taishauna is so photogenic, the boys are both adorable, and Nick in his PJ's is the best!