Saturday, March 27, 2010

conversations....

M: Nick, maybe you should take the kids on a train ride today, while I am out shopping with the girls.

S: We are going on a train???!!! (runs to the kitchen) Johnley, we are going on a train!

S: (back with me) Can you go on the train with us?

M: If you want me to go, we will have to do it tomorrow, but thats okay, cuz we can do it to celebrate your birthday.

S: Wait, is this a real train?

M: No, it is a train at Allaire State Park.

S: Then I want to go today.

M: Why?

S: Because it is a park.

M: and you don't need me to go with you?

S: No, I thought it was a real train. I would be scared. I would think that Daddy was a bad guy and he was taking us to his secret lab to turn us into bad guys!

pause...

S:Do you remember when I thought you were a giant lizard and I wouldn't cuddle with you?


Gee, a little too much TV, perhaps?

1 comment:

pamajama said...

Oh my God, I love this so much.