Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines musings

"I'm not loving you." That was said after story time last night. Someone wanted an extra book, and didn't get one! And in honor of Valentines Day, Sammy threw up last night. alot. a real lot. and it was all PINK. Completely PINK. Cuz we are all about staying on theme! I honestly don't know what it was from. He didn't eat THAT much, and he ate nothing after 2pm, but what ever it was, he felt WONDERFUL after that. It was like all the sickness that had been dogging him for 12 days was GONE, and life was good. He was hungry, wanted his dinner and dessert, and wanted to play. Unfortunately for him, it was bedtime, so all he got was a story! And he passed right out. Johnley, as previously noted, did not, and was not loving me!

He makes me giggle. After we came home yesterday from a valentines party extraordinaire, he emptied his pockets. And he remembered. He remembered how one friend of mommy's had FILLED his pockets with candy because he said he liked her better than mommy's other friend. (There is something wrong with mommy's friends!). Anyway, he realized that he may have possibly hurt the other friend, so he shrugged his shoulders and said "the next time I see her; I will tell her I like her better!" That’s all, we can keep this up for all eternity...no harm, no foul! And meanwhile, LOOK AT ALL THIS CANDY!

2 comments:

pamajama said...

Ahh, but I am remembering! I am remembering the devastation!

But, no doubt, I will forgive my favorite boy:D

Especially, since he is now admitting he loves me most!

Roxanne said...

I didn't read where he loves you more- he's just sorry the truth hurt your feelings. And he knows I have bags and bags of candy left. So bring it.