Monday, March 17, 2008

In the last 4 days I have had two 'Mommy Days', and yet, it seems like I never left! On Friday Erin volunteered to watch my kids so I could run some errands. I was allowed to bring them over whenever I wanted but because of incompetent office workers I didn't get there until 1 o'clock.


So I went to the mall to get my hair cut because I don't know where else to go, and she must have thought I was OLD, as old as our FIRST first lady, because she made me look like her.




I'm tellin ya', WHO WANTS TO LOOK LIKE THAT! (okay, actually this picture makes the hair look better than it actually was - and my face look WAY worse than it must- but you get my point!)



Then I went to Target to get some Easter shopping done, but it was already 3 (oh yeah, it took her 1 and 1/2 hours to cut my hair!) , so I was in a fog, and didn't get much accomplished. By the time I got to Erin's, I had just enough time to get Taishauna up to the church for her social action night. Got home at 7 and had to get the kids ready for bed.





Yesterday I went to the coffee shop with my peeps! and before we knew it we were there for 4 hours! It went in an instant. We ended up spending another 3 hours together, but really it felt like an instant.





So this morning:


Erin was telling me about T getting mad at her on Friday and T ended up MAD AT ME!


I went to take a bath and as soon as I got in, Sammy came in to poop. (while T will watch the kids while I am in the bath, she WILL NOT wipe a poopy but. So I had to get out.


Owen threw a fit at me because I bought my kids crocs and not him.


Johnley wasn't playing with Sammy because he wouldn't let him carry around the batman bag.


Sammy then wouldn't let Johnley on his bed.


Johnley then wouldn't let Sammy on HIS bed.


Owen tried to play the two of them off each other, but that backfired.


I made 4 grilled cheese sandwiches.


I washed our sheets AGAIN, because Johnley peed through his pull up.


They have all had at least one costume on.


We have had about 10 different squables between the boys, (while they fight alot this is an unusually high number - even for a monday)


And Cara has yelled at her baby and put her in time out!





IT'S ONLY 9:30!!!








Deep breath.....





Okay, some excellent opportunities for teaching conflict management and resolution!





And.... It's going to be 50 degrees and sunny today!





Its all good.

No comments: