Friday, March 28, 2008


My baby turned 5 today. I can't believe it. That's it; his childhood is over. He might as well be 16. I can't believe he isn't a baby anymore...I'm so sad.






Just 5 short years ago:






And Now:



Still cute as a button, but not a baby. Boo hoo.




So celebrate we did - at Robot Galaxy. For a mere weeks salary, they will make your dreams come true! Okay, I exaggerate, but only a little. It is actually a very cool place, building your own robots and all. Unfortunately, we had a lame party host, but the kids didn't know the difference. The robots are beyond cool, and they all say the nickname the kids gave them, and the kids name.


The robots and their kids (they put themselves in size order!)





A VERY cool power ranger cake. (Seriously, doesn't that look awesome?)


And Cara got right in there and blew out the candle --- so freakin cute. With that outfit, I'm surprised I even took any pictures of the boys at all!



And this one is for you Pam!


Could just eat this one up!

1 comment:

pamajama said...

Thank you, thank you, even though Roxanne still CLAIMS he likes her best:) You even got the flash exactly perfect to show his beyond beautifulness.

Congratulations on the first of many horrifying birthday parties and hideously large numbers (both in age and cost). You're still the number one chick in his life, so you've got a few years left!

Who knows, if he's like my 50-year old brother in law who lives at Leisure Village with his mom, you may ALWAYS be the #1 girl!