Monday, June 2, 2008

Goals for the week

Do school work everyday. (Math and Grammar for Taishauna and Markeese, the alphabet for the boys.)

Finish reading our biography with T and M and work on our report.

Clean the house - dusting would be nice!

Weed the garden around the pool and lay down newspaper and then mulch.

Okay, after going outside I realize I need to add some more stuff to my list.
Clean out shed.
Get tiki lamps out, cleaned up and filled.
Set out solar lamps.
Clean pool cover.
Get outside bin for pool toys.

Get stuff together for thrift shop.

There are only two more weeks until the school kids descend on us and I would like to have Markeese in the mode of doing school work every morning before that happens.

I have a ton of seeds that I never planted. I think I will go ahead and do them even though it might be a little late - good learning experience for all the kids. That means that I have to get the shelf down from the attic and find somewhere else to store the beach towels.

Go to library, return the books we are done with and have Markeese get his books.

Have people over for a swim??

Go to 4H

Mow the yard.

Get papers notarized for Holt and send them.

Hmmm, that all actually sounds doable. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Good Luck!
;0)
Adding another one- Pam and I were hoping for a park/picnic/tennis day this week.
Interested?

Aimee said...

Only if its not deadly hot...this heat is killing me!

pamajama said...

Heat? What heat?