Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bed without crying

Can't get enough of this umbrella...last night


This morning..

Johnley went to bed last night without crying! It is the first time. Its amazing what little things will thrill you. It is also amazing what little things will do you in. This morning Johnley got mad at breakfast...I'm doing something wrong, I just don't know what. Then after he got dressed he started crying, absolutely inconsolable, I don't know why. No one was around him, nobody knows. But that crying almost did me in. I was finally able to comfort him, tho, and we got our teeth brushed. He wants to go out in the car now, not out back - machine, machine.

So he decide to get himself ready

Not to be outdone...

1 comment:

pamajama said...

The umbrella pictures are priceless. And what you say about how the unexpected things are what can be your complete undoing is so true! I cannot bear to hear Rachel cry, not at all, not a little bit. I have to remind myself over and over that it's normal and not to over-react. To hear anyone cry, especially kids, makes me want to cry. And then sometimes my immediate reaction is anger because I can't bear it.

You're doing great:) No crying at bedtime - yeah!