Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick or Treat Part 2

Halloween was a comedy of errors! Johnley didn't want to wear his costume, Sammy didn't want to wear his face paint, Cara wouldn't get in the picture. My friend Pam and her daughter Rachel came and Rachel soon got bored and didn't want to trick or treat anymore. Max tripped Sammy and he scraped his elbow. Then Max and Owen had to go to the bathroom (they went to Samantha's house - thanks Kelly!) and then Johnley had a complete meltdown and refused to stay with us - Nick had to come get him, (and Nick forgot a carseat so I put Johnley in a back seat with a cop standing right there). Whew! Am I glad that's over! But, hey, the pictures are great!















4 comments:

Roxanne said...

Taishauna looks like she did pretty o.k. for herself. Nice pile! The little ladybug -soooo cute.

pamajama said...

"With a copy standing right there." Are you talking about my husband? Yeah, I can just imagine him pulling out a ticket book in the midst of chaos!

pamajama said...

I meant "COP." Damn.

Aimee said...

You had me going there, I thought I put copy...!