Saturday, November 17, 2007

Crazy week part 2

Just to finish up my litany, Thursday was a dentist appt. at 12 for T (that took a freakin hour - I finally went in and got T - the dentist hadn't examined her yet - but hell, I had four kids sitting in the car). Then off to bowling with an emergency pit stop on the way! But man oh man, if you could have seen Johnleys face when he bowled! It was delightful! Then it was rush to Lakewood to transfer Owen and Cara to Grandma!



Friday was finally a down day. Nick stayed home from work to take Johnley to the dr and I took Sammy and Owen to a bday party we had been invited to at build a bear. Of course we got there at 12 and the party was 11 - man I hate when that happens! But the host was gracious and it all worked out.



Johnley. Well sometimes I'd say he is doing well and other times not so much. He throws about 5 fits a day, and I can't tell if he is really upset, or just testing us. This morning it was about having popcorn for breakfast. He won. Turns out he can cry longer than I can stand it! I really didn't care that he had popcorn for breakfast but I'm still trying to teach him whats what with food. He is one smart kid tho. Nick showed him how to play this board game (Duck, duck goose) one time and he has it! (He is going to be so easy to homeschool!)

Yesterday when we went to Build-a-Bear, I had one made for Johnley, too. And boy, does he love that bear! It is so cute. He set that and a baby doll up on the chair and was so proud of himself.

We went to soccer this morning and it was FREEZING. Thank God its the last one.


He's already figured out that Aunt Teri is the one to have, too. She took Sammy home from soccer and Johnley wanted to go with her! But that is Sammys special time still, and I don't think Teri is quite ready for Johnley!

2 comments:

pamajama said...

These are totally the cutest pictures EVER! Love him and the bear -- GORGEOUS.

Roxanne said...

Yes- adorable! That smile melts me. I got a good pic of him at bowling- I'll have to get it to you.