Monday, January 7, 2008

The perfect mother

T is a better mother than I am. Yesterday was the day I start my new life. So first thing in the am I sent T into do her work! I even checked on her a few times and helped her. Then I had a talk with her about career choices. Apparently that all I was capable of! I spent the rest of the morning on the phone and listening to my friend's top ten songs! T, meanwhile, took the boys outside, played with them inside and read to them. I finally got outside after lunch and started working on the yard. I helped Sammy build an obstacle course for he and Johnley to take turns with the automatic car. I had to explain the difference between an obstacle course and a blockade! Last night in bed Sammy said to me, "Mom, we didn't do school today!" (He really needs to stop listening to my conversations with other people). So I told him, school today was the obstacle course -- Its all about the PR!
Anyway here is a video of tubing -- I strongly recommend it! See if you can hear Sammy laughing towards the end.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

That laugh is so cute- looks like a great time!

pamajama said...

I never would have thought that laugh was Sammy's. You had better do this again soon, so we can come! I am so jealous!

And the fact that T does all that stuff with the boys means you are good at delegating. I think you are doing the right thing by keeping her busy, not allowing her to sulk and separate from the rest of the family like many teens (meaning mine).