Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rules and Quirks

Rules:

  • link to the person who tagged you

  • post the rules on your blog

  • share six non-important things/ habits/ quirks about yourself

  • tag at least 3 people at the end of the post and link to their blogs

  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Quirks:

  • So I sent out an email my other friends (both of them!) and I can't print the quirks they came up with! I explained this blog tagging thing to my brother and asked him for a quirk and he says "How about the fact that you journal on a blog?". I thought that was pretty funny.
  • Toilet paper has to be on the roll the right way. I can't stand it if its not. Even if I am not at home, I will switch it to be the right way!
  • I take a bath every day. I love, love, love my tubby! I get up early to make sure I get it in! I either add oil or more likely bubbles and I slip into a piece of heaven! If I don't have time to take a bath in the morning, then I take one at the end of the day. Its like an addiction.
  • I hate being late. It makes me crazy. I really don't care if other people are late (I count on it if they're coming to my house!), but I have been known to be throwing kids in the car half dressed in order to get somewhere on time. And much to some people's dismay, when I am kid-less I am usually quite early (sorry Pam!). Homeschooling and being on time don't really go together, though. I am often the first one to arrive at a gathering.
  • I don't share my popcorn at movies. I never have. I don't know why, but I will go to great lengths to make sure everyone I am with has their own, so I don't have to share!
  • But my biggest quirk (drumroll please) is that I collect children from around the world and bring them into my family! So far it has worked out fantastic, lets hope we can keep up the good work!

As far as tagging others goes, I can't. The only other people I know who blog are the ones who tagged me. So I will leave this task for sometime in the future. Eventually I will begin commenting on other peoples blogs and put my blog out there for others to see.

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

I'm totally with you on the toilet paper and not sharing the popcorn. And as far as your children working out fantastically- that's an understatement!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog and in order for me to have one Amiee will have to come to my house to set one up. Being as she now has three kids and I have four with six additional inherited ones I don't think that she will be visiting in the near future.
Terrific family Go super MOM
Can't wait till vacation.
As for me I'm perfect and have no quirts -NOT! The only thing that really bothers me is going to bed with a dirty kitchen, that means I have to start working first thing in the morning and that ruins my coffee!!!!

pamajama said...

Now wait a minute, Johnley had to share his heart candies but you won't share popcorn? Hmm . . .

I've always hated sharing mine, but thought I had to. So this is a quirk I didn't even know was allowable.

Damn it.