Friday, October 26, 2007

Meeting my son

So in a few short hours I will be meeting my son for the first time. I can't really wrap my head around it. For him is just another step in a continuing journey of unbelievable changes, hell, tomorrow alone is going to be full of changes, but for me it is THE moment. The first time I see him, the first time I hug him, the first time I hear him talk face to face. It will be a moment that I will remember for the rest of my life.

I've been walking around the last week completely aware of all the last times. This is the last time I will give Sammy a bath alone, this is the last time Owen and Sammy will be in the car without Johnley, etc. And tonight will be the LAST time I go to bed without tucking Johnley in.

Right now, Sammy and Taishauna are safe and sound in their beds, right here. And tomorrow night ALL my children will be

Tomorrow we will be a family of five, a family that has come together through many different ways, a family that was meant to be all along, a family that is finally complete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Let me know when I can come over.

pamajama said...

Oh my God, you gave me chills with this one. I'm so excited for you:)