Sunday, October 21, 2007

Morning

I need to stop talking to Nick at night. He calls me with this depressed, defeated attitude and I stay up all night worrying about it. When I call him the next morning, he's like, "No, we were just tired, its all good." I was so worried last night because if Johnley is screaming and someone comes to investigate, Nick doesn't have any proof that Johnley is his kid, and he can't speak the language. I called Nick this morning and told him for the safety of everyone, he should take Johnley up to the village and have him sleep there. I really was in a panic. But Nick said that Johnley passed out right after I talked to him and slept for 11 hours, so he was just tired, and they would be sure to get a nap today!

So once again, wasted worry. I wish I could shut my brain off at night!

No comments: