Thursday, October 18, 2007

Moving along

Nick just called and said Johnley just got his physical. He didn't say how it went, so you would think I could assume it went well. However, I didn't specifically ask if there were any problems, so I really don't know. I am a little confused, I thought the physical couldn't be done until the paperwork progressed, but its really hard to talk sometimes due to voice delays. The plan is still for them to arrive in Newark on Saturday morning!!!

Since Saturday is my birthday, this will be the best present EVER!

However,,,, I am cashing in a babysitting promise and a gift certificate tomorrow. I am going to lunch with my girlfriend and then getting a massage. I'm thinking of this as my last down time for a very long while!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Aimee- The very best present!! I'm in Paris- Tomorrow back to Bristol and I'll email you. I only have 30 mins free internet now. Glad to hear it is going well.